- Fully qualified and certified EMTs and Paramedics.
- Quick and reliable response to transportation requests.
- Ambulances are fully stocked and maintained every day to provide the latest in emergency medical care.
- A continuous quality improvement (CQI) program ensuring performance, capabilities, and patient flow utilization.
- HIPAA compliant to ensure patient record confidentiality.
- Solutions to help reduce increasing medical transportation expenses and ensuring that patient health insurance benefits are fully utilized.
- Active involvement in local, state, and national EMS professional associations including the American Ambulance Association (AAA), the Indiana Emergency Medical Services Association (IEMSA), the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the Department of Homeland Security, and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).